Kinesiology One Brain combines the work of the conscious mind (what we know and are clearly aware of), with the subconscious mind (our deeper feelings, which in turn trigger emotions and moods at the conscious level) and the body (where the origin of our feelings is stored). This offers to client very efficient and gentle way to self-improvement.
Self-improvement via kinesiology One Brain
Thanks to the combination of conscious, subconscious and body, One Brain offers an unique holistic approach to dealing with diverse issues. Whether they manifest in physical, psychological or mental form or are deeply hidden in our subconscious. Allowing desired self-improvement.
Saying that the method is not goal oriented. What does it mean? As we are removing the obstacles and block in your mind/subconscious on your way of self-improvement and self development, it might happen that you will no longer care about the result for which you came at first place.
For example you might come with issue of weight loss – willing to get in great shape, realising that highly probably your mind and some psychological effect are involved. Well, we might resolve them and suddenly your diet will finally start to work perfectly. But the you might also end up not to care about – as getting in shape was rather desire to feel loved, sufficient, …. etc.
What it works and role facilitator
It is also important to note that a „therapist“ in kinesiology is not a therapist, a more appropriate word is facilitator. For his role is to accompany the client and facilitate his journey. In One Brain Kinesiology this is done:
- by a muscle test that shows which way to go
- by maintaining perspective: when working with the subconscious, it is quite normal to get „stuck“ and not see even a very clear way out. The facilitator helps to gain new insights or discover solutions to a situation.
- thanks to neutrality – no one but you can know what is best for you. Although the facilitator provides suggestions for solutions when needed, it does not mean that he/she insists on one single right solution.
So my role as a facilitator is to help you understand your current patterns of behaviour, gradually remove your blocks and fears, and see and accept as your new (resonating with you) choices. And to do this as quickly as is best for you within the context of the topic at hand. Sometimes a session is the last missing piece to the puzzle and the changes work wonders, other times you need patience to build a new
What kind of self-improvement and issue might be resolved?
Thanks to its approach, One Brain Kinesiology can cover a wide range of problems and can help on the path of self-development / self-improvement. All that matters is the client’s willingness to really change things. Here is an example of the topics that kinesiology addresses.
- Stresses and stressful situations
- (Bad) habits
- Fears and Addictions
- Problems in relationships
- Weight loss and Body image
- Psychological problems and Depression (at the stage when the client is able to take back his/her competence and life choices)
- Self-development and Self-improvement
- Dyslexia and Lack of focus
- Psychosomatic causes of chronic illness and repetitive trauma
- And much more
If you are unsure, please feel free to contact me regarding your specific problems and possible solutions. Kinesiology is also suitable for children.
Or you can book straight away – just let me know your preferred date and I’ll get back to you. Alternatively, just fill in your contact details.